De nuevo por aquí! Esta vez os voy a hablar de uno de los más llamativos elementos decorativos del cuerpo: los tatuajes. Siempre me han impresionado. Estos dibujos tienen siempre una historia detrás, un significado, por eso me resultan hermosos. Aparte también de que están superbién armonizados y pintados. Abajo os dejo la imagen de un tatuaje que me encanta.
Hasta otra!
I'm here again! This time I'm going to talk about one of the most striking decorative elements: tattoos. I've always been interested in them. This "painted" have an important history behind, I'm sure. I love them, for me they are awesome and beautiful. Almost, they are painted really well. I' m going to put here a picture of a tattoo that I'd like to make me and I really like it.
See you soon and sorry for my bad English! ;)
I hope you enjoy!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario